The big purchase for me this February was finally longer curtains for the dining room, haha! It wasn’t the most expensive purchase for the month (our area rug was), but replacing our curtains was one of those things that took forever to get around to buying.
But curtains aside, for the month of February, the focus was still beddings (like last month) and mostly kid decor.
- Pottly N Tubby pillow shams (2), cloud placemats (2), rainbow light, letter banner, teepee shelf, bear hook, black wooden hanger. I also paid the downpayment for the following made-to-order items from Pottly N Tubby: square bean bag, extra bean bag cover, and foam playmat
- Littlest Setter roundie playmat and quote playmat (they have yet to be delivered though, as they are likwise MTO)
- The Nifty Decorator pillow shams (4), banners (3), and a pom pom basket
- Jurassic Pots dinosaur planters (2), and dinosaur glass jars (10)
- Plantarium white geometric planters
- West Elm 8×10 “Souk” rug
- Urban Mom mosquito net stand, UV Care device, baby pillow, electric fan covers, room mosquito spray, organic wipes, battery-operated nail buffer for baby
- Diffuser, basket, and wooden rings from Dapitan
- New clothes for Bo and Alo (from Uniqlo, Mothercare, Giordano Kids, Gingersnaps, Big&Small Co. and Peppermint) – Alo in particular was in dire need of new clothes
- Avent bottle drying rack, Marcus & Marcus silicone snack bowl, diaper cream, and wipes all from Baby Company
- Munchkin snack bowl, pack of 5 baby socks, fabric mary jane baby shoes, plus Oxo Tot snack bowl and Thermos stainless steel mug for Laz, all from Mothercare
- Arq Living curtains (2 panels)
- Pantone flash cards, and alphabet flash cards, both from Fully Booked
- Red Slab Pottery planters (3 medium size, 2 extra small)
- H&M home duvet cover, fitted sheet, and pillow cases (2)
- Dekko wooden baby gym
I got wooden rings from Dapitan because I plan to make mobiles for Bo. I’m going to try to Montessori-size our home a bit; nothing hard core but at least some Montessori spaces, learning tools, and activities.